Customer Service 866.965.0400

Joining from Indiana

NickBlaine

Hey everyone. Name is Nicholas, joining from Indiana. Started getting into detailing when I had my 66 mustang with a HOK candy brandywine paint job. But, most of my money went to performance parts. As it did with my 92 VR-4, my 92 mustang, my 03 Evo and my 03 Z06. So, when I got my Z taken out by a trash truck, I decided to settle down with my cars, get something safer, boring, etc.:loser:

Picked up a 2011 Chrysler 300C, black on black. Loved the car, then started having problems. Once the dealer got ahold of it, started working their magic, everything went downhill. Of course the dealer screwed my paint all up. So, I am moving on to my second full correction, and making my way around all these detailing products. Just made my first Adams purchase this past week, and look forward to testing out some great products!

Welcome fellow Hoosier! Too bad you went from a Z06 to a 300C...lol

Tell me about it :(

But, let me tell you, after getting hit by a trash truck, your driving perspective changes a little bit. Although the warmer weather has made me hate my decision....

I will have to try and find some pictures of my other cars. I am currently giving my back a break from the full correction on the 300, so I will be able to post before and after shots here shortly.:pc:

Ok heres some pics:

300C

imag0241.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us

A sneak peek of the damage to the 300's paint thanks to the dealer washing:

dsc0947lf.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us

Corvette:

Before-imag0163c.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us

After imag0169a.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us

imag0167l.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us

Evo:

dscn3141h.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us

tmp8405.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us

66 Mustang:

dscn1532.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to see that Vette in that condition.

Also I would've exploded at the dealer if they washed my car and it turned out that damaged. I give you credit for keeping your cool. I would've kicked the crap out of the guy that washed it.

Im trying to get them to reimburse me for time and products. I got VERY firm with the body shop manager, then had to walk away mid-conversation. It's a good thing I took the baseball bat out of my trunk while it was there