Customer Service 866.965.0400

How to Easily Upload Pictures to Adam's Forums (Best Method!)

ihaveacamaro

This will be relevant for another 24 hours or so and then you can scrap it. Adams Forums is going to a completely different software... ;)

As long as it's still based on vbulletin it should still be effective. If not I'll just make another video, only takes ten minutes or so.

As long as it's still based on vbulletin it should still be effective. If not I'll just make another video, only takes ten minutes or so.

It's not! ;)

I've made several vids for multiple VB forums as well.

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

I had another forum steer away from vBulletin, is there a reason so many forums are going away from this standard?

Did vBulletin up their licensing fees or something?

• 3 weeks later...

I had another forum steer away from vBulletin, is there a reason so many forums are going away from this standard?

Did vBulletin up their licensing fees or something?

Even if they did, it's worth it. VBulletin security and CP controls are well beyond the average. I have always run my forums on VB and will never change.

Even if they did, it's worth it. VBulletin security and CP controls are well beyond the average. I have always run my forums on VB and will never change.

VB was sold and they're NOT the same company and aren't as responsive to peoples issues.  It's been the norm for most forums for YEARS, but so was BlackBerry with smart phones, and look where they are now!  Playing catchup.