Customer Service 866.965.0400

Free: Samsung SL620 digital camera

Schwag one

So I've tried selling this, but have not received a single response on Craigslist or bid in eBay. So all of you folks get the cream of the crop. I'm giving away my Samsung SL620, it has never been dropped, it works great. The only downside is the sticker that shows you what portrait mode you're using came off. It still works great. I still have the original box and manuals, charger, carrying case, etc. I'll throw in a 4gb memory card. Feel free to ask questions, etc. it is a 12.2 mega pixel. 5x optical zoom. Look up the model #. It's a great camera. Being that we have a Canon T2i and cell phones this is just another thing to carry and typically I'm the one carrying everything ....so it needs to go....now guess my favorite year of Camaro.

Please, if you want this just to resell, have some respect and don't post let the other get a chance....

0c6a003b7c35de7a343171f35895be60_zpsb6e2fd91.jpg

cdd575b1c69f7bb1df72e5b8097e01cf_zps770bdef4.jpg

06aaf116ec3cb36a8b755e0a6a277e0a_zps4c3fefaa.jpg

Dude, at this rate you won't be able to afford that new RAM.... lol

I need to come over to your house and see what other free stuff you have!

I was contemplating tossing my factory G8 exhaust this week since it was major pickup day in Bettendorf but decided not to. THANK GOD! Some guy in Clear Lake PM'd me on the G8 site and asked if I had one. SOLD! 350 bucks! That new Corsa is getting cheaper and cheaper as I go here! lol

Chris

Chris, we've been selling so much stuff on Craigslist lately, just things we never use and this was one of them. It's funny, we've had so many random people come to our house to pick things up. My neighbor who is a police office asked if we were dealing drugs. Once I told him we were just cleaning house, he laughed

Anyone want to buy a 57 Rockola juke box?? Sorry I'm not giving that away! :)

Picture?

Oh and I've sold 4 things on CL in the past 3 weeks! One was the truck.

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

Ever hear about the Craig's list killer? They all thought they were safe too.

:pc:

If they ever come in my house, I always make sure I'm carrying. We usually also usually walk by a large safe, so they if they try anything the playing field may get really interesting. Real quick!

Dude, at this rate you won't be able to afford that new RAM.... lol

I need to come over to your house and see what other free stuff you have!

I was contemplating tossing my factory G8 exhaust this week since it was major pickup day in Bettendorf but decided not to. THANK GOD! Some guy in Clear Lake PM'd me on the G8 site and asked if I had one. SOLD! 350 bucks! That new Corsa is getting cheaper and cheaper as I go here! lol

Chris

That's what Im saying! Were local well pick em up you wouldn't have to ship lol

Hey Justin, I wasn't able to get the camera sent out today as I deleted the email of your PM from my phone and the forum was down. I won't be able to get it out until Wednesday, but why complain, you're getting a free camera! :)

Shipped! You should receive it Friday or Saturday. I just hope you were honest enough not to want it just to resell.

Post up once you get and snap some pictures. I hope you like it....Remember to return the good seed to someone else.

Shipped! You should receive it Friday or Saturday. I just hope you were honest enough not to want it just to resell.

Post up once you get and snap some pictures. I hope you like it....Remember to return the good seed to someone else.

Seed? Hmm... I've got two of those in my family room right now... ;)

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

I'm definitely not going to resell it. I'm actually going to give it to my mom, I will. Thank you you again