Customer Service 866.965.0400

out of stock products??

eric@thompsonracing.us, on 29 May 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:snapback.png

Thanks John!  We have a TON of Quick Sealant in stock.  I am low on In&Out, so first come, first serve.  But placed a restock, so they'll be in shortly.

http://stores.shopth...lant/Detail.bok

I ordered mine yesterday. Thank you!   :2thumbs:

Yep,  Me too.  Three more cans for this guy.  5.5 cans, Mighty Fine.

Dude,  I got a $200 order in today, and two of the items were 4 pack WW towels.  I lift out the 9 WW towels currently in rotation (being used) and I discover a 4-pack below them.  I have 3 4-packs blow the 9 in rotation.  I think its a problem when you're ordering tuff you don't need and you have no idea whats in your own stockpile.

Dude,  I got a $200 order in today, and two of the items were 4 pack WW towels.  I lift out the 9 WW towels currently in rotation (being used) and I discover a 4-pack below them.  I have 3 4-packs blow the 9 in rotation.  I think its a problem when you're ordering tuff you don't need and you have no idea whats in your own stockpile.

You are definitely an addict, moving slowly past the denial stage ;)

You are definitely an addict, moving slowly past the denial stage  ;)

Yep, and I LIKE IT!!!!!    :D

Just too bad my fiancee's best friend got married this weekend. I didnt have time to work on anything.

Edit:  Nah, lol, there are few things worth missing a detail session for, and she's one of them.  Great friend, awesome families, great ceremony, but still was thinking about detailing and I was honestly texting some members from the forums during the ceremony at times! Gotta get my detail knowledge on... strike while the iron's hot friends!

Edited by IrishCurse

I know but I REALLY like the singles......and you cant beat the price when you buy the 2 packs.

IMO, at the present time, the Single softs are quite possibly THE perfect towel.

We have plenty of singles in stock!

We sold out of In & Out due to this post, but had placed a restock order the week before and received a shipment notice from headquarters!  The Adam's crew rocks!