Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Competition..

I've been hearing some stuff on other forums about Chemical- Guys so I finally checked out Chemical- Guys and all i can say is wow and not in a good way. They have so many different products and microfibers, its just overwhelming. I dont get how people can figure out what to use or how to use it. I just want to say thank you Adam's, for being so simple and easy to use. From the products to the website to the forums, its all easy to get through and figure out whats what. Andddd your products produce the best results! Plus the customer service that cant be beat ANYWHERE!! Yall are above and beyond any other company I've seen, thank you. :patriot:

yea, i checked them out a few weeks ago when i was bored and its rediculous how many shampoos they have for sure. I also watched their youtube videos on their waxes and such and the guy they have narrating is annoying IMO. The Adam's team does EVERYTHING better in my eyes.

Completely agree with both posts! :shake: Can't beat Adams flat rate shipping either. I was going to try a bottle of chemical guys interior scent but shipping was more than than the $10 product.

Have yet to have anything negative to say about Adams company, products, etc! Glad to use their products on my truck.

Thanks for all the high praise guys, but in the name/sake of fairness I'm closing this. We wouldn't allow a thread dedicated to praising another company on our board so its only fitting we not allow threads for bashing them either.

Again, we appreciate your business and your support - but as I've said many times before:

A products reputation should stand on its own, if it requires others be torn down to build itself up its either of inferior quality or backed by inferior people.