Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy from TN

Zippy

Hi boys & girls! Long time Vette owner from middle Tennessee.

Originally from the Motor City but lovin' the friendly people, and better climate here.

Currently own a 2008 "427" limited edition Z06.

Zippy :) :)

Thanks for the warm welcome! :banana:

I'm in Mt Juliet TN.

Sidebar: The Nashville Corvette Club is going to Lynnville TN tomorrow morning. It's a back road cruise and lunch. Guests welcome.

We meet at the AG center off I-65 on Peytonsville Rd at 8:30 am tomorrow. If you want to join us for a day of fun and comaraderie, just show up. The restaurant (small town) only takes cash, so bring dead presidents if you want to eat. :hi:

:hi: Hello Zippy (Tony)

It's about time you arrived:banana:Jub must have finally got you over here:2thumbs:Glad to have you here and will see you down at the NCM this year:2thumbs:

Forgot to ask when that new ZR-1 is arriving? Bet your excited. Do you remember this pic?

IMG_0142.jpg

Edited by jjwvette

Thanks for the warm welcome! :banana:

I'm in Mt Juliet TN.

Sidebar: The Nashville Corvette Club is going to Lynnville TN tomorrow morning. It's a back road cruise and lunch. Guests welcome.

We meet at the AG center off I-65 on Peytonsville Rd at 8:30 am tomorrow. If you want to join us for a day of fun and comaraderie, just show up. The restaurant (small town) only takes cash, so bring dead presidents if you want to eat. :hi:

hey im going next sunday with my uncle at the fairgrounds?are you going to go?

haha hes prob just yanking me one...:help:lol hey c6bill wanted me to ask you how you paid off your vette?:burnout:

No, I told you to ask him how much he paid for the ZR-1, it will be seriously north of the 80K you were thinking you could get one for :jester::jester::jester::jester:

Hi all, new to the site, but not new to detailing. Like Adam started at a young age, but didn't have the great products like today. Used Blue Coral on cars-what a pain. Thanks to Adam's products detailing is almost fun, especially when you see the transformation in the paint finish. The days of tons of labor on the old cars are gone. Many thanks to Adam for creating super products.

Hi all, new to the site, but not new to detailing. Like Adam started at a young age, but didn't have the great products like today. Used Blue Coral on cars-what a pain. Thanks to Adam's products detailing is almost fun, especially when you see the transformation in the paint finish. The days of tons of labor on the old cars are gone. Many thanks to Adam for creating super products.

I remember my Dad and my Uncle detailing cars in our garage using Blue Coral. You're right what a job it was.

Later,