Customer Service 866.965.0400

Checking in from Pittsburgh, PA!

IntrepidBus IV

Bought an Adam's bucket at the Mopar Nats in Carlisle last year. Can't wait to use these products. My friends from www.lhforums.net absolutely love them. :bow:

I'm formerly an Ardex product enthusiast (and Mother's for over-the-counter)...

These are the rides currently in my stable:

For summer fun:

HPIM0875.jpg

And more summer fun:

scan0002.jpg

My former DD now awaiting 3.5L H.O. transplant:

HPIM2082.jpg

Wife's ride:

HPIM2722.jpg

My current DD:

HPIM4756.jpg

Edited by IntrepidBus IV

Welcome Brad! Glad to have another member from the good side of the state! :jester:

Keep watching the forum. Hopefully, we'll be having a detail clinic at Grabiaks in Blairsville/New Alexandria soon.

Welcome Brad! Glad to have another member from the good side of the state! :jester:

Keep watching the forum. Hopefully, we'll be having a detail clinic at Grabiaks in Blairsville/New Alexandria soon.

Yeah, that's not too far away from me. Right up on 22 near all the ho houses and good ol' Keystone Raceway.

Yeah, that's not too far away from me. Right up on 22 near all the ho houses and good ol' Keystone Raceway.

You remember it as Keystone. Not many do anymore, but that place will always be Keystone to me. I've seen some great drags there. Hopefully they'll get 22 done someday. :2thumbs:

You remember it as Keystone. Not many do anymore, but that place will always be Keystone to me. I've seen some great drags there. Hopefully they'll get 22 done someday. :2thumbs:

Yeah, it will always be Keystone to me too. Last time I raced there was in 1998 with my '95 Trans Am. I remember almost wiping both walls with my license plate in first and second, lol. Couldn't hook up until 3rd gear up there for some reason!

• 2 weeks later...