SKU: CW-GG $9.95

Adam's VRT Super Block Dressing Applicator 6 Pack

SKU: APP-BLOCK-6PK $8.95

NEW! Adam's Interior Detailing Swabs-15 Detailing Swabs

SKU: BR-SWAB-15pk $9.95

Adam's Empty Bottles-16 oz

SKU: EMPTY-16 $4.95

Adam's 16oz Sprayer 3 Pack-3 Standard Sprayers

Is this list good to start with? I already have some SVRT, wash buckets, car shampoo, clay bar and a few other things. Just got into Adam's recently and have been excited to purchase some things. Whats the best stuff to use out there or should I be good with this? I daily drive my car and attend car shows fairly often. Always well kept and clean inside and out. Any input or advice would be great thanks.

7 answers to this question

It's definitely a great start for sure. I only have one suggestion. You mentioned this is to maintain your daily driver and I see you have the Mini Premium Shine Kit which includes Americana Paste Wax. I would recommend adding some kind of a sealant such as Quick Sealant with an Americana Hex Grip Applicator to get lasting protection for your vehicle. Wax will work but will not provide lasting results like a sealant would give you.

You can pick up MSS with the gray pad but QS is the easiest to apply to more parts of your vehicle (wheels and tight areas the pads can't reach) and has a much less curing time than MSS after applied. So you can top it off with Glaze and Americana from there for the "Face Melt" method we all know and love.

Oh, and lots and lots of various microfiber towels from Adam's as the are the best you can get.

It's definitely a great start for sure. I only have one suggestion. You mentioned this is to maintain your daily driver and I see you have the Mini Premium Shine Kit which includes Americana Paste Wax. I would recommend adding some kind of a sealant such as Quick Sealant with an Americana Hex Grip Applicator to get lasting protection for your vehicle. Wax will work but will not provide lasting results like a sealant would give you.

You can pick up MSS with the gray pad but QS is the easiest to apply to more parts of your vehicle (wheels and tight areas the pads can't reach) and has a much less curing time than MSS after applied. So you can top it off with Glaze and Americana from there for the "Face Melt" method we all know and love.

Oh, and lots and lots of various microfiber towels from Adam's as the are the best you can get.

Thanks for the input, yeah I think they're out of order of the quick sealant wrote now back thanks for the advice! I'm gonna plan on doing that

I'm not sure what all you already have, but a lot of folks like to use two wash pads, one for upper part of the car and one for lower. So the jumbo and regular pads are a good way to go. And of course, the Great White drying towel will blow away any other drying product.

And like others have said, you can't have too many WW and microfiber towels.