Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from PA.

New guy here from PA. Some of the other members from LS1GTO.com know who I am and as soon as I get my GTO back from getting work done I will post pictures. I have not bought any Adams products as of yet but tomorrow I will be placing a pretty big order. I gotta give this stuff a try.

Welcome. From Allentown here. If I can be of any help to you let me know. BTW the way the Phillies are playing you'll have more fun at the clinic. :rockon:

Yea they are not playing to well right now, but they are my team and I am a die-hard fan.

Welcome sir! You should recognize the car in my sig and the same handle on other forums. :cheers:

Yea whats up Matt?? Are you psyched from th V8-supercars?? If I was going instead of going to the May19th show I would be pumped.

Yea whats up Matt?? Are you psyched from th V8-supercars?? If I was going instead of going to the May19th show I would be pumped.

Oh I'm already half mentally checked out from work and it's a week and a half away! I'm really excited about the trip. Nothing like driving half way across the country to see some of the best racing on the planet! It's going to be an epic time to say the least.

What all are you getting done to your beast now? Andrew working some more magic on her?

Also if you need any help or anything just let me know. We have a lot of locals in this area with a wealth of knowledge. It's a shame you can't make the clinic! You will just have to come out to the one in the fall! That is a can't miss event as well!

Oh I'm already half mentally checked out from work and it's a week and a half away! I'm really excited about the trip. Nothing like driving half way across the country to see some of the best racing on the planet! It's going to be an epic time to say the least.

What all are you getting done to your beast now? Andrew working some more magic on her?

Also if you need any help or anything just let me know. We have a lot of locals in this area with a wealth of knowledge. It's a shame you can't make the clinic! You will just have to come out to the one in the fall! That is a can't miss event as well!

Nah, Andrew actually does not have it this time. It's up at Walt's in Bethlehem getting some work done. I cannot say what I'm doing your just going to have wait till the car come's back next week and I take pictures. Trust me you will not be dissapointed.