iPad Keyboard/Case Suggestions

zw470

Which Keyboard Case?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Keyboard Case?

• Belkin Ultimate Keyboard Case
    • Zaggkeys PROfolio
    • Other

My wife bought me an iPad for our anniversary and I wanna pick up a keyboard for it. Right now I'm going back and forth between the Belkin Ultimate Keyboard Case (leaning more towards this) and the ZAGGkeys PROfolio. I'm open to other suggestions but I definitely want a keyboard/case combination, not just a keyboard that covers the screen when it's closed.

Ultimate Keyboard Case for iPad (4th & 3rd gen) and iPad 2 - Ships in May | Keyboard Cases | Cases & Protection | Products | Belkin USA Site

iPad Keyboards, Cases, & Stands | ZAGG

Edited by zw470

For iPad

Logi has them too... I just use the screen on mine so I have NO idea which is better. I will say that I have a lighted keyboard on my MBP and if I got a keyboard on my iPad, I'd want lighted too.

The only Logitech one that covers the front and back is the solar one and it looks like it adds a considerable amount of girth to the iPad. ZAGGkeys makes a couple with a backlit keyboard, but I don't know if it's worth the extra $30 & reduced battery life.

If you're sitting in front of the TV in a dark room or on the bed, they ROCK! I wouldn't buy one without it personally. I'm guessing you can turn the feature off when not needed right?

Zagg makes a decent screen protector, but MAN are they pricey. Search for a coupon code before pulling the trigger. They usually have something out there.

Chris

Go thin. The Belkin (by specs) appears thinner. We have some of the Zagg cases at work and they are pretty bulky and heavy.

I say try the Belkin.

Search for a coupon code before pulling the trigger.

*Please contact each other through PM. We make it a point to NOT have our codes up on that site, I think it's only fair to not link to it here. No offense.

-Mook

Edited by Mook@Adams

I would love to see you bust out your Rendition of "Under PRessure" by Queen.

:burnout:

HAHAHA... If I was able to, I totally would. HUGE Queen fan here!

I have a Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover. It's about a year old, I've only charged it twice, and it works great. I like that it acts like a cover with the magnetic hinge and "latch".

Only thing I wish I had: a skin to keep the cover from getting scuffed up.

More portable, better battery life, game apps are more entertaining than PC games, cheaper than most laptops,, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than a MacBook and the "folio" style keyboards flip behind the iPad so you can use it without when you want. Plus with a laptop I'd have to lug around a mouse as I find touchpads to be the most useless device ever created.