Customer Service 866.965.0400

Customer Service

CMDChase

My wife recently spent $2000 on an Apple computer.  In addition, they charged her (as an option) $99 for 1 year of tech support.  Then if you need help, you have to be lucky enough to get an appointment at one of their stores or to be able to understand whoever it may be you get on the phone, and then hope they know what they are talking about.   Conversely, I can buy a bottle of detail spray for 13 bucks, for example, and have unlimited access to the most knowledgable group of people in the auto detailing business for FREE and, depending on the luck of the draw, can even speak to or chat with the president of the company himself.  You're not going to find that anywhere else. This kind of customer service, plus the highest quality products around, is why I keep coming back.

My wife recently spent $2000 on an Apple computer.  In addition, they charged her (as an option) $99 for 1 year of tech support.  Then if you need help, you have to be lucky enough to get an appointment at one of their stores or to be able to understand whoever it may be you get on the phone, and then hope they know what they are talking about.   Conversely, I can buy a bottle of detail spray for 13 bucks, for example, and have unlimited access to the most knowledgable group of people in the auto detailing business for FREE and, depending on the luck of the draw, can even speak to or chat with the president of the company himself.  You're not going to find that anywhere else. This kind of customer service, plus the highest quality products around, is why I keep coming back.

I had a question on Easter weekend and left a note on the chat part of the web site after hours and Adam himself emailed me that Saturday night with an answer for me. It don't get any better then that. Adam's is 110% perfect...............

Edited by BluedogGMC

As far as big corporations go Apple is certainly one of the better 'customer service' ones IMO... they're about as big as big gets and the fact they have any kind of customer support is pretty unusual. Think of all the companies that just don't. 

But I agree... its definitely not Adam's type customer service, though I'm unsure it could be done at that scale... this is why we will always be a small, privately owned, business.