Customer Service 866.965.0400

More options with the new "NEW CONTENT" button

Team Adam's

One of the most used and most under appreciated parts of any forum is the "NEW" button... it lets you easily see what has been happening since you were last logged on, or what might have happened in the past couple of minutes. 

With our new forum the VIEW NEW CONTENT button gives you the ability to really tweak that search to suit your needs. After hitting VIEW NEW CONTENT you are presented with a number of filters down the side that allow you to get the exact content you want. 

Check out the attached screen shot below for an example:

post-1228-0-95816300-1368543405_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dylan@Adams

I use it religiously.  I can't see doing it any other way honestly!  I LOVE the drop down arrow that shows me the last post.  Overall this is MUCH better software than VB IMO.  

Thats the top secret part of the forum where prototypes are discussed and tested... now that you have seen it a man in a suit will be at your residence shortly to kill you. Sorry it had to end this way man. 

I heard this part of the forum is where they discuss new ways of raising "the unicorns" out in their top secret property in the magical hills of Colorado to produce their ingredients. :D

Thats the top secret part of the forum where prototypes are discussed and tested... now that you have seen it a man in a suit will be at your residence shortly to kill you. Sorry it had to end this way man. 

You didn't order flowers?