Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailer Write Up Section: Allow More Pictures

Laguna

You should be able to change settings just for a certain forum. Can we have it so the detailer write up section allows somewhere like 50 pictures per post? Would be much better than having to make 6 posts when doing a detailed write-up.

You can use photobucket or the like as well...  I've reported your question though to see if it's possible.

I haven't tried it, but it might be a picture per post thing, not an attachment limit.

You should be able to change settings just for a certain forum. Can we have it so the detailer write up section allows somewhere like 50 pictures per post? Would be much better than having to make 6 posts when doing a detailed write-up.

In order to keep from overloading our servers we have to limit the direct attachements to 5 per post. 

You can have up to 100 images when you use an offsite photo host like photobucket. 

• 2 weeks later...

You should allow more characters per post then, please!

Are you receiving an error message pertaining to this? The max size allowed of a post is 100KB which is a LOT of text (102,400 characters to be precise) - WAY more than anyone would need.

Just making sure that since the changes, this has been upgrade. I remember trying to do write-ups in the past here and having to make 6 posts for one write-up. I was hosting the pics on other sites, but putting 20pics per post with a little explanation was maxing out the characters.