Customer Service 866.965.0400

7 hours detailing an F-150

Bangastang

Question

As a favor to a friend I spent 7 hours detailing a F-150 four door, with a recent coffee spill and a dirty engine. I detailed the entire truck, engine, carpet, cloth seats, wheels and even the under carriage. My arm feels like I just pitched 18 innings. By the time I finished it was dark, so no pics but my friend and her husband were pumped they could not believe the motor.

The VRT and the In & Out did the trick.

Great products Adam.

I need a beer:cheers:

BANGASTANG.com

Your source for '05-'09 Mustang Accessories

http://www.bangastang.com

And my garage smells great too, mix in some detail spray and the garage smells like a fruit salad :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Image-CE43D08FEA5B11DD.jpg

Dude that silverado looks sic, what'd you use?

And as for the 7 hours detailing the F-150 - I take close to 7 hrs just doing the outside of my car, i'd be there for a week doing that truck! Maybe I'm just really slow but idk!

Dude that silverado looks sic, what'd you use?

And as for the 7 hours detailing the F-150 - I take close to 7 hrs just doing the outside of my car, i'd be there for a week doing that truck! Maybe I'm just really slow but idk!

Sorry man but I can't tell you what I used until Adam decides if this will make the final cut to be a new Adam's product. I think it is the best wax I have ever tried, and I have tried them all !!!!! It has great durability and goes on-comes off real easy too :2thumbs:

Hurry Adam I need more :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Sorry man but I can't tell you what I used until Adam decides if this will make the final cut to be a new Adam's product. I think it is the best wax I have ever tried, and I have tried them all !!!!! It has great durability and goes on-comes off real easy too :2thumbs:

Hurry Adam I need more :banana::banana::banana::banana:

How come you get the prototypes? I have a black car I should get first dibs. :rockon:

How come you get the prototypes? I have a black car I should get first dibs. :rockon:

Have you bought at least one of everything they have ever sold :lolsmack::lolsmack:

Besides if you test stuff you also have to test the stuff that may NOT work that well :help::help::help:

Not that anything I have tested has harmed my paint but you never know, it's a risk I am willing to take :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now lets talk about that paste wax some more :D:D:D:D

Have you bought at least one of everything they have ever sold :lolsmack::lolsmack:

Besides if you test stuff you also have to test the stuff that may NOT work that well :help::help::help:

Not that anything I have tested has harmed my paint but you never know, it's a risk I am willing to take :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now lets talk about that paste wax some more :D:D:D:D

Nice so it's a paste wax? Well, Adam, sign me up I'm offering up my car as a guinea pig!

Nice so it's a paste wax? Well, Adam, sign me up I'm offering up my car as a guinea pig!

That wasn't a paste but there just may be a paste in the works but don't tell anyone, lets just keep that a secret ;)