Customer Service 866.965.0400

Reminder: Check with your local Adam's dealer for older or out-of-stock products

GerryC

With the recent introduction of the new two step polishing system and the discontinuation of the previous polishes and the green pads, there have been quite a few people still looking for some new old stock.

While Adam's is pretty much out of the old stuff, there is a good chance that your local Adam's authorized dealer could still have green Gen 4 pads, SSR, SHR, or FMP that they are trying to phase out in favor of stocking the new PCP and PFP and MF pads.

Remember, buying from a dealer will still grant you the Adam's unconditional 110% guarantee. If you buy used products from another member (which isn't allowed on the forums) you are doing so at your own risk!

Also just a reminder, if Adam's happens to be temporarily out of stock on something that you need ASAP, chances are good that a dealer may have them in stock. Try a few different places, as most are willing to ship.

:cheers:

Just about to post this very topic.

I have about 12 bottle of the old polishes, I'll have to count how many of each when I get home. Also I have a few of the green pads left. Please PM me if you want to purchase them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...