Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from MN

tophat595

Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself, just got hooked on Adams a few months ago and have placed a few too many orders already. Love the product and the service cant be beat. Adams is now fully stocked on my detail shelf and is pretty much all I am using for my CTS-V. Looking forward to learning some more from this forum and placing many more orders, even tho my wife thinks Im alittle nuts spending money on car care products (some just dont understand) but she does like riding in a clean car....... Also have spread the love a bit to some friends with the sampler kits and they are now hooked also

Haha Id ship it to work but see can see all my credit statements so that still would not work...Good thing my wife rocks and only gives me grief for a few minutes then is fine.. I spend money on car stuff and she spends money on clothes so its a fair trade I guess.

Ill post a few pics next week after I get it fixed, had alittle issue last week and had to pretty much replace the whole rear pass suspension, a few wheel stud snapped and the axle was so rusted in the hub, new hub, knuckle and axle will be installed this weekend, then a nice detail from sitting in my warehouse at work and Ill be good to go again.

Welcome Tony, good to have a fellow Minnesotan on the forum and enjoying the addiction.

Any chance you are heading to Back to the 50's this weekend?

Looking forward to seeing the Adam's team there.