Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass Cleaning towels

Shermanator

Question

6 answers to this question

Is there any special considerations for when I wash this towel besides don't throw it in with the white microfiber towels?

I usually just hang dry them as well.  If you put them in the dryer on low/no heat make sure to clean out the lint catcher and i would also wipe down the inside as well, but that's just me.  Im too cautious when it comes to caring for my towels. 

I don't wash my glass towels with anything other than like fabric towels. In other words, no other towels than glass towels together. And I DO put them in the dryer on low heat. Never hurt them.

On my newest batch, I hand wash and hang dry.  No issues.

I did have a batch of 5 that I machine washed with a whole bunch of different towels together (non adams) and dried in the dryer and they linted like mad.  YMMV.  I ended up destroying them on all sorts of other uses because I couldn't use them on glass.

First and foremost. You're a man, why are you even touching a washing machine...isn't this is what women are for?! :) joking. When I first bought the glass towels, I (my wife) dried them with other similar colors and had a lot of lint. Since then I hand wash them with dawn/ APC mix in the sink, then hang them on a drying rack. And have never had a problem since. I've had great results trying to be a chemist. Any other thoughts?!