Customer Service 866.965.0400

Larger Spray Bottle

Chris@Adams

Question

Sounds like you should get one of these, haha :P

257896_300.jpg

HEY! I have one that's brand new (never used) too! I should! The spray is really nice. I could spray down my entire bike in like 5 seconds and my hand would never get tired.:)

:lolsmack:

when I first saw this huge pesticide bottle idea, I thought it was ridiculous...but the more I think about it, I could totally make use of this when spraying down the vehicle with DS after the wash and before the dry..hmmm...interesting...

when I first saw this huge pesticide bottle idea, I thought it was ridiculous...but the more I think about it, I could totally make use of this when spraying down the vehicle with DS after the wash and before the dry..hmmm...interesting...

I agree, while looking for the photo I thought I was just being silly, but as I posted it, I was like "hmmmmm" hahaha

Adam hooked me up with a prototype bottle and its a must-have, IMO, for certain applications. For example, I like to coat my truck in DS after the wash and before I dry. doing this with the standard bottle took a while longer than I cared for and I had to pump the trigger tons of times. With this larger bottle, I can cover the entire double-cab truck in no time and get to drying.

I have found that its not the best bottle for carrying around while you use the PC and only need an occasional hit of DS. But that's why I keep the regular sized bottles around...

Anyway, the point is that the larger bottle is a great addition to my gear...love it.

Adam hooked me up with a prototype bottle and its a must-have, IMO, for certain applications. For example, I like to coat my truck in DS after the wash and before I dry. doing this with the standard bottle took a while longer than I cared for and I had to pump the trigger tons of times. With this larger bottle, I can cover the entire double-cab truck in no time and get to drying.

I have found that its not the best bottle for carrying around while you use the PC and only need an occasional hit of DS. But that's why I keep the regular sized bottles around...

Anyway, the point is that the larger bottle is a great addition to my gear...love it.

Cool tip !!!!!

Try the 4 oz bottle for misting pads too, gives a really fine mist :thumbsup:

:hi:Hey Adam & Gang , Are are you going to a larger spray bottle like in the new video ? :xfingers: I think the larger would be better ,the current bottle cramps my hand after awhile of use .:banana: Keep up the good work. I love this stuff !:drool: Thanks, Chris

:hi: Adam, Any updates on a larger verson of spray bottle ? Thanks, Chris