Customer Service 866.965.0400

Larger Spray Bottle

Chris@Adams

Question

Chris, I went to the Dollar store and picked up a dozen 32 oz.bottles. I use them for all my regular use items that travel around in my detail bag. three of them fit perfectly (down the middle) with six 16 oz. strapped to the sides. :thumbsup:

They look a lot like the one in the middle, but with an enclosed pump and trigger.

SprayBottles.jpg

:hi:Hey Adam & Gang , Are are you going to a larger spray bottle like in the new video ? :xfingers: I think the larger would be better ,the current bottle cramps my hand after awhile of use .:banana: Keep up the good work. I love this stuff !:drool: Thanks, Chris

There's a new video?

Is there a way to get a wider version of the current bottles? So all the bottles in your lineup maintain consistent appearance. the cylindrical bottle with a dome top and an all black sprayer is synonymous with Adam's

Edited by GerryC

Okay guys, thanks for the input! So, to me, a bottle that doesn't tip over is key. Also, a great sprayer is imperative. How about these?

:hi:Hey Adam, Thanks for the quick responce, I think that either one of those would work. You could probably keep the 16 oz. on some of the products but say for Detail spray & Undercarriage spray or any product that you spray alot of I think that the larger would work best. If you go with a larger bottle will you sell them empty for all of us that have gallons ? Thanks , Chris :2thumbs:

Is there a way to get a wider version of the current bottles? So all the bottles in your lineup maintain consistent appearance. the cylindrical bottle with a dome top and an all black sprayer is synonymous with Adam's

Great point Gerry! I'm going to look into something shorter and squattier, yet maintain the current 'look' of our goods.

See, this is why we put this sort of thing out for your input. Thanks Gerry!:thumbsup:

I like the current size of bottles, I don't use a whole bottle on one job so there is plenty in the bottle, I hang it in my pocket when detailing, and a bigger bottle will pull my pants down as I'm not part of the "Y Generation", and it's not all that hard to refill it when running low. JMO

Shine On

Bluezey:pc:

Okay guys, thanks for the input! So, to me, a bottle that doesn't tip over is key. Also, a great sprayer is imperative. How about these?

THAT bottle looks VERY familiar... :D

That sprayer (shown separately) works VERY well. :2thumbs:

Sorry, I got sprayers just like these from another detail place (don't hate me ) but I think these sprayers are too large for your hand and they take like 4 to 5 pumps to get the product out. I like a more controlled mist sprayer, not something to have water fights with;)

how about just making different bottle sizes that adams product comes in with a normal cap, spin the cap off, put your spray nozzle on and voila....insta spray bottle. for those that dont want to refill that much, screw it onto the gallon bottle!!!

(i like the 16oz bottles myself)