Customer Service 866.965.0400

Chipped paint caused by landscapers

Rayadoac

What happened today was one if the worst days of my life. I use Adams products religiously, but today landscapers totally ruined my cars paint!! At work of all places. Just finished writing an angry email to construction manager and now venting on the forum. Has anyone else had this happened to them?

What happened today was one if the worst days of my life. I use Adams products religiously, but today landscapers totally ruined my cars paint!! At work of all places. Just finished writing an angry email to construction manager and now venting on the forum. Has anyone else had this happened to them?

Similar, years ago at work a radar tower was being painted. My 'Lil Red Express Truck was covered with paint droplets. Wind was not favorable that day, contractor paid for complete cleaning and detail.

I came out to my previous car about an hour after I washed it and discovered that the maintenance crew at my townhomes was nice enough to use a leaf blower and completely cover my car in dirt, dust, leaves and twigs.  So, now if I ever hear the leaf blower I just go outside and stand by my car until they go away. 

One of the few times I didn't have my car parked in my Garage at my apartment the lady who lives below me put a huge scratch along the side of my car with a gallon of milk. Watched it happen from my balcony too.

When I lived in a townhouse with parking that was pretty tight I would walk out to find door dings on the weekly basis.

And my favorite is when I park at work. I park far away from everyone. Someone always has to ruin my day by parking right next to me and door dinging me

People really suck when it comes to respecting other's cars.

It seems every time I approach a mower, it turns and shoots towards the road.  I gun it and try to get past it as quick as possible. 

They should have liability insurance and it should be covered if they have the right coverage.  If the property is not maintained correctly you might have a claim against the owner of the property.  Of course if that is your employer or your boss it responsible for seeing the property is maintained correctly.....

Edited by Feets31