Customer Service 866.965.0400

WTB Porter Cable 7424xp

mikemcC

You're welcome, Mike, and thanks for your kind words about my car!

Good luck with your search for a PC.  (FWIW, I'm happy with mine, which I use to maintain two black cars and my pickup.)

If you don't locate one here, recommend you check Amazon.  Since you can no longer buy them through Adam's, you can't get the lifetime warranty that made it well-worth doing so.  IIRC, Amazon offers periodic specials on the PC that are very competitive.  (Don't forget to factor-in the presence/cost of a backing plate for your pads.)

You're welcome, Mike, and thanks for your kind words about my car!

Good luck with your search for a PC.  (FWIW, I'm happy with mine, which I use to maintain two black cars and my pickup.)

If you don't locate one here, recommend you check Amazon.  Since you can no longer buy them through Adam's, you can't get the lifetime warranty that made it well-worth doing so.  IIRC, Amazon offers periodic specials on the PC that are very competitive.  (Don't forget to factor-in the presence/cost of a backing plate for your pads.)

Thanks again! I will check out amazon and I forgot about the backing plate so thanks for reminding me!

I'm on mobile and can't see as much information as I could if I was on my laptop.

Where are you located OP?

I am located in Harleysville, PA

• 3 weeks later...

I still have some PCs in stock, as well as backing plates. I also have a couple Green Pads.  If you need any PC stuff, let me know.  Also check your local dealer.

You are my local dealer! I met you a couple days ago to buy some products off you, I have the red srt8 jeep.

Edited by mikemcC