Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brand new- but so deep in, Nj

Kharcourt40

Hey guys, 

I am new to detailing and don't really work on conventional cars, I drive a suburban and love to take care of it but until I buy my new pickup I am not in love. I am however in love with detailing my fire trucks. Earlier in the year i was asked by older guys in my department if we would consider cleaning a truck to parade quality like they "used to do" with cans of spray paint and brake fluid to shine the tires. being new to detailing i was in way over my head and started reaching for over the counter mothers and mequiars products like i had before. Our truck was clean as far as i thought until i asked for the help of a guy from a neighboring company who showed up with what looked like a truck full of various sprays waxes, pads and towels and he introduced me to Adams. needless to say our truck wasn't really clean but after using adams stuff for a little while I have moved on to more things like machine polishing. since that day our truck has taken home multiple trophies including a first and second place in various show competitions. I am so thankful to adams for giving my 48 foot ladder truck a new lease on life and i look forward to much more detailing in the near future

welcome brother your around the corner from me Im in somerset ex chief of middlebush vol fire dept and i work at north plainfield fire dept with steve dill and chuck ferrante. welcome to the site.

Hey Dan it sounded like he had run into you . Lol !!!    Welcome aboard !!

welcome brother your around the corner from me Im in somerset ex chief of middlebush vol fire dept and i work at north plainfield fire dept with steve dill and chuck ferrante. welcome to the site.

Adams is a small world, the kid who introduced me to adams s a member of bernardsville fire with chuck ferrante