Customer Service 866.965.0400

A Visit to the Mothership

I recently purchased a new Ford Fusion Energi (PHEV) and was looking for a way to protect the finish. I stumbled upon Adam's in the dealership but like all dealerships I am a little afraid of what they have to offer. So I went home and did my own research. Yep looks like Adam's is legit, they're local and they are all american.

I still had a million questions and really didn't know which products were going to be right for me so I hopped in the new ride and headed west. I walked in and as promptly greeted by Matt. I told him I needed the whole sales pitch and he obliged. We took a stroll out to the car and he gave it the once over, he asked a bunch of questions about storage and use and then we started to talk protection and shine. All in all he got me hooked up with all the goods I would need and made me feel great about my purchase and the Adam's company.

Most of you reading this already know these guys rock, but I thought I would share my experience traveling to the mothership.

P.S. - My only gripe is that I can't seem to find a way to put an order in will-call from the web store. Am I missing something? I would love to take advantage of the daily deals but would rather pick them up at the warehouse rather than shipping them.

You can place the order and put "order notes" in stating that you'll be driving over to pick them up.  Problem is the shipping, but they can work around that I believe.

They need to have a "pickup" field IMO.   DYLAN????  

Welcome to the insanity that is Adams Polishes forum! ;) 

Thanks for all the kind words (and your business) you're welcome to stop in any time you need supplies!

P.S. - My only gripe is that I can't seem to find a way to put an order in will-call from the web store. Am I missing something? I would love to take advantage of the daily deals but would rather pick them up at the warehouse rather than shipping them.

Currently no way to will call an order via the site, but if you call in advance we'll put it in for you. Of course you're always welcome to come on in and just order in person. Enjoy the goodies and have a nice weekend!

So Dylan@Adams, you failed to mention when I saw you at 4:30pm that getting started washing, claying and sealing at 5:30pm is a bad idea. Oh well, the car looks amazing and my only real issue is that it's difficult to document the work at 10:30pm. Thanks again for taking the time today.

Here she is...

AHP_0963.jpg

AHP_0978.jpg

AHP_0971.jpg

AHP_0980.jpg

All thanks to...

AHP_0982-2.jpg

Looks GREAT!  

When I washed and clayed my new truck for the first time, just doing those two things took me 4 hours.  I washed and then clayed it wet though.   

I have to do it in the evening due to the blinding sun we have on our East and South facing driveway.  Makes for a LONG day.

Follow up that first layer of QS with a second in a week or two and you won't have to touch it again for 4 months or more.

Chris