Customer Service 866.965.0400

Coming Soon...

Team Adam's

Question

There MIGHT be some of this new formula making its way out into the world already... some lucky individuals might have it in their recently placed orders... maybe.... :D

Don't make me come to the warehouse looking for it! LOL

But seriously I will see you later today. I should really just start signing my paychecks over...

Love these threads and how people want to know the details as soon as it's posted. 

Patience young grass hoppers... Patience.  The Adam's Polishes empire wasn't built overnight. :)

I'am pretty certain that it is done and ready to roll out, otherwise this thread would have never been started.   These post are generated to just stir the pot and get people overly excited, IMO.  I for one don't jump for something when it is released anyhow.  Just am curious about the details.  In fact I haven't ordered the new microfiber pads and two step polish. 

Don't make me come to the warehouse looking for it! LOL

But seriously I will see you later today. I should really just start signing my paychecks over...

I think you're on to something here.  Can Adam's automatically take out money every week and send me something?  I'll see if my employer will match my "contribution".