Customer Service 866.965.0400

New "Ultimate Flex Kit" Owner from NJ

1MEANGS

Hey Eric, I woke this morning and wondered if you'd joined the forum, welcome dude. I'm Dave your coach. Awesome job you did on the hood and as your working on the rest of the car and have any questions at all don't hesitate to give me a shout out on my cell (717) 475-5457, you now own alot of product and tools and it could get a bit overwhelming. Tell Jessica hi.

Oh, and I did get ahold of Fred and his neighbor John to correct my mistake on the charge, or lack there of, of their Cyclo Kit; thanks for the help. Later and keep in touch...

Hey Eric, I woke this morning and wondered if you'd joined the forum, welcome dude. I'm Dave your coach. Awesome job you did on the hood and as your working on the rest of the car and have any questions at all don't hesitate to give me a shout out on my cell (717) 475-5457, you now own alot of product and tools and it could get a bit overwhelming. Tell Jessica hi.

Oh, and I did get ahold of Fred and his neighbor John to correct my mistake on the charge, or lack there of, of their Cyclo Kit; thanks for the help. Later and keep in touch...

Glad you worked that situation out, whew! Your right on a lot of product, started organizing everything last night in my garage & jeez I almost didn't know where to start LOL Its getting there tho, definitely ordering the detail cart today as I think it would rele come in handy... Appreciate the good comments & all the hands on help you've given me over the weekend... Gives me tons of confidence to head in the right direction w/ all this!!! If I run into any snags or have any questions I'll give ya a buzz for sure, You da man!

• 2 weeks later...