Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Service???

bobfred44

Question

Ok, the story is like this.  I have been complaining to Adams that I miss the instant chat we used to have with Ashley.  Yes, it is there sometimes but my luck, not when I am looking for it.  Sending an e-mail just doesn't work all the time.  Since I am a Finance guy, my questions are not detailing savy enough to have my question answered based on my topic.  So, this past week I spent some times trying to get answers because I was planning to detail my wife's black Volvo on Saturday.  This will be my last Saturday I will not be working for a long time and I wanted to get the paint protection needed for the upcoming weekend.  I also called Adams and did get things cleared up. Unfortunately for the Adams employees, many at Adams knew I was planning to detail this weekend due to my frequent question .  Most at Adams also knew I place an order over Labor Day since I wanted to use the new two step paint correction system along with the Quick Detail and the Patriot Was #61 of 250. Being a long time customer of Adams, I could not wait to use all the new Adams products.  

Well, I left work early on Friday to come home and begin the cleanup and taping project along with claying. When I arrived home, the Adams package was waiting for me, fantastic.  I opened the box, went through everything I ordered but something was missing.  Checked again, nope, missing the new Paint Finishing Polish.  In the box was a note that it is on back order.  Needless to say, I was not happy.  Immediately I sent an e-mal to Adams telling them how disappointed I was that I was not alerted.  The order could not be seen on there website so I was unable to see this for myself.  Well, my plan was to go back to some older product which is not bad at all but I was looking forward to the new items.  In about an hour, I received an e-mail from Matt saying they just received a new shipment of the Paint Finishing Polish and they sent it out next day, Saturday, delivery using FedEx.  I should receive it by noon. Unbelievable.  Well, I started the detailing project about 9 am and at 10:15 am, a Fed Ex truck shows up, delivers the product and I did get the opportunity to use the new Adams products after all. (See attached picture for proof of delivery) . Amazing customer service and I would like to thank everyone at Adams for keeping me a satisfied customer.  I HOPE that as Adams Polishes does grow, they do not lose that personal touch with customers and especially the long-term customers.  Heck, I even used my white gloves purchased from Adams years ago to present the detailed Volvo to my wife. Yep, they sold them years back. Again, thanks to the ADAMS gang. The car looks amazing.  Best job yet.

post-528-0-64251300-1378591735_thumb.jpg

3 answers to this question