Customer Service 866.965.0400

Undercarriage spray.. Disappointed.

GsrJake

Question

So I sprayed this on a 2010 Honda civic fender wheel, I wiped it and spread it evenly. It look amazing at first and not even 5 mins later it slowly started to go back to its original look. I did clean it before hand with all purpose cleaner. What's wrong? More product or what?

Personally have had great luck with it, truly only use when the car or truck is going to be looked at. I even used it on my RzR before I borrowed it out for use in an install manual. They thought it was brand new & couldn't believe it was a year old with many hard miles on it.

Sorry to hear there are a few people who aren't pleased with Undercarriage Spray. As a guy who drives pretty much nothing but trucks and SUV's I love the stuff... even more ever since I got this latest truck and went UP with it instead of DOWN like usual. 

Of course for anyone who is less than satisfied I encourage you to take advantage of the satisfaction guarantee... what good is the backing of the product we provide if you don't take advantage of it when you're not pleased? 

For me, I bought it so long ago with the rest of the wheel kit which I love that it just wasn't worth the hassle.  For my wife's SUV I think it is a bit more useful, but the headache of worrying about staining the floor just made it a very little used product for me.  I will try the block method you suggest to keep the product from running. 

I have a couple of pieces of cardboard I cut up to fit either side of the tires at home.  I can do two at a time, and that gives me enough time to get it all right before moving on to the other two wheels.  At which point, there isn't anything to drip off anyway...

The other option is to pull into the street in front of your house and apply it there... I used to do that. It doesn't seem to stain asphalt. 

I wait until I am at work and do it in the parking lot there. So if you drive down Interlocken and smell grape, it was probably me.

The other option is to pull into the street in front of your house and apply it there... I used to do that. It doesn't seem to stain asphalt. 

X2

Dylan, don't know if you remember, but way back in '06 you recommended Adam's Undercarriage Spray when we both frequented GMFullsize, I've been hooked ever since, :lol: