Customer Service 866.965.0400

What product did it?

SS LeadFoot

I tried Car Shampoo, Great White Drying Towel, DS, and the old VRT all at once.  

Then I needed more.  and MORE.  and MORE MORE MORE

These are the products I started with as well. I was amazed at the improvement on my finish from just a basic wash, so I kept trying more Adam's products and haven't been disappointed yet!

I first heard of Adam's products on a GM truck forum in a thread where Dylan was posting about SS replica wheels and showing off his black Avalanche. I searched some threads and everyone was raving about the stuff (SVRT and DS in particular), so that led me here. As others have mentioned, the main thing that got me to take the plunge is this forum and the instructional videos. Now I always keep a DVD in my truck to hand out to anyone that asks how I keep it so shiny. :cheers:

Didn't know any better about "proper" washing when I first bought my truck, then ventured into forum land and wound up on a GM truck site (same one Redbeard is talking about I'm sure) Dylan frequented/represented Adams on. Watched a few threads pop up and always read up on the details/observed Dylan explaining things well and wanted to get the swirls out of my truck so I took a big chunk of change I saved for a college kit not making much and dropped it on this for my first ever order

-Premium Shine Kit $99.95  

-Adam's Complete 7424XP D/A Car Polishing Kit-Upgrade: Add a Gallon of Detail Spray $359.95  

-Adam's Bucket w/Grit Guard & Lid $26.95  

-Adam's Professional Wash Pad-9" x 9" Pad $8.95

Was happy with the back and forth explainations I got from Dylan before ordering as well as the products.Keep coming back for the unmatched customer service as well as the made in USA.

Edited by Smith