Customer Service 866.965.0400

What product did it?

SS LeadFoot

So after reading the new daily special Dylan got me thinking. What product did you try that made you an Adams Addict? For me, I'd have to say it was the metal polish 1 and 2 and the glass cleaner. I was impressed by the metal polishes but blown away by the glass cleaner. It was the glass cleaner that made me want to try more stuff.

Thought this would be fun. :)

Another detailer turned me on to Adam's. He used all Adam's product on a vehicle of mine, i was happy with the results, so bought some product from him. It was mainly the shampoo, detail spray, and VRT that made me look more into using their products over others, and the fact that they were "local" made the decision even more easier. Now i have almost everything they have available  :lol:

Wasn't happy with any glass cleaner I used and wow did I use a lot.

I believe Adam's is or was the sponsor of the Lexus IS forums when I had one; never tried any of their products, but then decided to buy their glass cleaner (from DD) at the same time I bought maybe 5-6 others. Was so impressed with it that I bought their kit with nearly every one of their products.

The only glass cleaner I will ever use.

Their detail spray is top notch as well. I bought a bunch of the old detail spray from the clearance section for the porters at the GFs BMW dealer and I think some of them have converted because I got a picture from her with one of their new small Adam's collections a while back.

Not a product, but it was the forums that were the final kill. A member over on the All Ford Mustangs forum tipped me off to Adam's. So I got on here and posted what I wanted to do and asked what I needed to make it happen. Gerry (GerryC) gave me a very quick and informative answer. I told my girlfriend about it and she grabbed me to Cyclo Ultimate kit as a belated birthday present and I've been hooked ever since.

For me it was just like Masaharu above:  the sampler kit.  Adam's Polishes is a sponsor of the Camaro5.com forums, so that got me interested.  I had never owned a car that I wanted to detail -- the local car wash w/dudes that dry it off was good enough before.

I tried the sampler kit and the DVD hooked me.  I bought some off-brand buckets/guards and tried out a 2BW with the Adam's Car Shampoo.

..... a couple of grand later and I've been detailing all three cars, not just the Camaro....

VRT (before it became Super).  The local Adam's dealer had a booth at a car show and was demonstrating the PC and polishes on a Foose Overhaulin' Challenger.  Picked up VRT and DS at the show, then more and more and more!

Edited by mc2hill

Well, when I was searching around at "better" car care products when I was getting serious about car detailing, I looked at Zaino, Meg's, Mother's, Chem. Guys, etc. as well as Adam's.  I watched AJ's videos over and over again and kept seeing his great results.  I then found out about their customer service.  That's when I decided I was going to get the Essentials kit to try out a variety of products, knowing that if I didn't like any of them, I could return them for 110%.  I would say the product in that kit that impressed me the most was the SVRT, due to the NO SLINGING.

So, I would say it was

1) Seeing results before trying the products

2) Customer service

3) SVRT

Now I have all of their products.

Edited by egott_91

• 2 weeks later...