Customer Service 866.965.0400

Subtitles on Adam's Videos

I'd like to recommend the option to have subtitled videos or have them be able to be turned on/off on the videos.

I have a deaf user of a forum I run and he is really interested in learning how to detail and to get going with it. He wants to watch all of the Adam's videos but cannot. Also, the YouTube "guessed" captions are not very good.

The youtube captioning is friggin' hilarious actually... its about 100% wrong... one video it actually transcribes something I say into "purple hippo ninja" or something like that. 

Back on topic - its funny you ask, we are currently researching subtitle services (mostly for translation to french/canadian, italian, mandarin, spanish, and other languages) we can certainly add english subtitles to the project as we move forward. 

Not sure how far out we are, still very much in the early phases of learning about how we have it done and what it costs, but you can let your guy know we will be exploring an english subtitle option. 

The youtube captioning is friggin' hilarious actually... its about 100% wrong... one video it actually transcribes something I say into "purple hippo ninja" or something like that. 

Back on topic - its funny you ask, we are currently researching subtitle services (mostly for translation to french/canadian, italian, mandarin, spanish, and other languages) we can certainly add english subtitles to the project as we move forward. 

Not sure how far out we are, still very much in the early phases of learning about how we have it done and what it costs, but you can let your guy know we will be exploring an english subtitle option. 

Start a thread and run a contest for the funniest find!

:lol:

Snip

Back on topic - its funny you ask, we are currently researching subtitle services (mostly for translation to French/Canadian)

snip

Ok, I admit, I know us Canadians talk funny, but I didn't know our English was so much different than American English!