Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cooler Radio

2012CC6.2

I'm curious to the specs on it and how much $$$ you have invested in all this. 

It is a 110 Qt cooler, speakers side is capped off by two plastic cutting boards epoxied in for water protection when the ice melts. Radio runs off of a Lawn and Garden type battery with no Amplifier. The battery last FOREVER it seems like off of one charge. I play softball tournaments every weekend and this charge probably has 30+ hours so far without a recharge. It is hooked up to a toggle for power shut down since there isnt really good way to make an ignition/remote turn on wire. I have built about 30 or so of these thing, but this is the first one i've done for myself. I have right around $350 invested in this one.

That's awesome. Build looks really clean.

Next update, it needs to drive to you and open the lid to serve you a cold one.

Thanks bud, i really enjoy the thing!

This is great!  How many "beverages" does she hold?

It will hold about 50. Really roomy inside (:

That's really neat! Nice work. 

Thank You!

I'm thinking next you need to build an Adam's Detailing box that holds detailing products, a Flex, and has a built in radio. Perfect for detailing on the go!

I am actually selling this one and going to build one with a double DIN cd/dvd player for our long waits when we are in the Winner bracket (:

Edited by 2012CC6.2

This is sweet! How loud does it get with no external amp? I'm assuming you're just running 60 watts off of the built-in MOSFET amp on the receiver. 

It actually does surprisingly well without an amp. I use it at tournaments all the time and get comments on how loud it is lol!

Too cool......

Thanks, Sir!