Customer Service 866.965.0400

Has Deep Wheel Clean changed?

Synergy

Question

When it was first released, it was VERY strong. Took care of the dirty work (no pun intended) to make things much easier. I picked up a 5 gallon drum when first released where it was a dark red/maroon. This time around, it seems watered down and not anywhere near the performance of when it was first released. Am I going crazy? This product is EXPENSIVE, but can't justify the dollar amount to the performance. Did I miss something???

Nick

5 answers to this question

Actually neither the color or the formula have changed one bit.

The 5 gallon totes (as well as the original 36oz bottle it came in) are an HDPE plastic that is opaque, which makes things look darker and less clear. With the product now in a 16oz PET plastic bottle thats perfectly crystal clear you're likely just seeing the impact the packaging change has on the preceived color.

Hasn't been any changes at all to formulation, and if there was we would definitely tell you guys about it.

ONE THING TO NOTE - DWC will change to a more peach/orangish color when exposed to intense sunlight or freezing cold for an extended time. Doesn't impact performance as far as I've been able to tell, but thats the only set of circumstances where you should see a change to the appearance.

Actually neither the color or the formula have changed one bit.

Hasn't been any changes at all to formulation, and if there was we would definitely tell you guys about it.

Really?

We also backed the colorant out of the product slightly leaving everything else about the formula unchanged so it will be more 'clear' than opaque in the bottle, giving it a visual distinction from the Detail Spray. 

Edited by SYMAWD