Customer Service 866.965.0400

polisher mistake! have a question.

keev14

Question

Ok need alittle help.    I am not normally cheap when it come's to my car products.  

All I use is adams.  

I bought all the polishing pads and have all the wax's.

My issue.   I went to harbor frieght and bought a chicago platinum polisher.   variable speed etc.

My ? is when I am using it.and put any pressure down the pad stop.    I take I, am getting what I paid for?

Does the porter cable 7424 do this ?     thx for any replies.      I am assuming i wasted 59.99!    :blink:

I got my 7424 xp P.C this week.    Nite and day better than the Harbor Frieght model I have.       I ordered the adams backing plate.  

Crappy thing is that it came with one.   So I put the other one on the H/F polisher.

The p.c much more powerful and easier to use.   

I got my 7424 xp P.C this week.    Nite and day better than the Harbor Frieght model I have.       I ordered the adams backing plate.  

Crappy thing is that it came with one.   So I put the other one on the H/F polisher.

I'm certain you can return the extra backing plate.  I don't think you'll be using the H/F polisher at all.

I have the Harbor freight Platinum and have had very good luck using foam pads on my 2011 camaro. The paint was not bad ,just the usual swirls from bad washing and drying.I have the micro fiber pads, but haven't gotten too use them yet.