Customer Service 866.965.0400

Boulder blonde wheel brushes eta?

Deep Wheel Cleaners effect on them actually has played a role in the choice to not bring them back.

DWC causes natural hair fibers to curl (would explain the perm like smell LOL) so over time the boats hair brushes became less effective. Some of ours in the shop with heavy use fully curled over.

The new wheel brush, being nylon, isn't effected at all.

Deep Wheel Cleaners effect on them actually has played a role in the choice to not bring them back.

DWC causes natural hair fibers to curl (would explain the perm like smell LOL) so over time the boats hair brushes became less effective. Some of ours in the shop with heavy use fully curled over.

The new wheel brush, being nylon, isn't effected at all.

Really?  Learn something new every day and it makes sense.  I bought a Wheel Woolies Boars Hair Brush (has the black hair fibers) about 8 months ago and obviously don't use it daily with wheel cleaner, I can imagine on heavy use it might effect it though.

I also never use my brushes/woolies dry with just cleaner, its usually soaking in a bucket of suds, I spray down the wheel, let it sit, then the soaked brushes/woolies are used for agitation.

Probably will pick up the new red brush in a future order as I'm sure its an excellent brush with the reach for engine cleaning as well.

I have the boulder blond wheel brush and the new red wheel brush. both are very nice and I could go with either whenever I detail. The boulder blond brush is nice because it is very soft and is very safe but it did cost a lot more and there were some draw backs to using cleaners with it over time. But however the new big red wheel brush is so amazing!

This was actually just recently asked in another thread. We have a prototype, so maybe.

Do it! The size of a wheel brush deserves to be as small as a tire brush! After all, the brushes are working in the same area. Not too often have I found a need to two-hand a wheel brush. Most wheels are delicate and a clean wheel is easily achivavable with Adams cleaners to where a brush with a long handle in my opiniong resorts one to heavy scrubbing which often times isn't required.