Customer Service 866.965.0400

Car Kit?

thatryan

Question

I see references around here to Adam's travel kits or something, but cannot find on store anywhere. Are there some "kits" for keeping in trunk of car? Or have you all just put your own together? If so, can you suggest what a newbie may put in said kit? Also, what kind of bag did you get? :)

8 answers to this question

Many use the compact travel bag and make their own "kit". Usually this consists of Waterless Wash, Glass Cleaner, Detail Spray, SVRT, and a few towels to use. It's really up to you though, there's no right or wrong, and depending on where/how to drive could change what you want to carry around

The Travel Kit we used to offer is no longer available since we did away with the 4oz bottles.

As mentioned, the Compact Travel Bag is a great option, and you can customize what you want in it depending on the products you want/need to have at your disposal!

^^^ THIS

At Safeway, they have a 6-pack carrier for wine bottles.  I use that and a "Men's Shoe Box" from The Container Store. I put velcro on the bottom of the box and an Adam's sticker on the lid.  It's a great combo for when I go out to Car's 'n Coffee.

Probably not a great idea to leave product in the trunk when it's really cold out.  Even when it's mildly warm the trunk can get really hot.