Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fall 2013 Patriot Wax Detail

Kingsford

Totally forgot to post these! Found them while going through folders on my Mac...

This is from my Fall '13 detail and it was the first time I got to use my Patriot Wax to finish up! 

I went old school using Foam Pads with SHR for swirl correction and then polished with FMP mixed with a drop or two of Revive Polish. Also used a Microfiber Orange Pad for heavy correcting since it works faster but I always finished up with Foam Pads... Just a personal preference.

After everything was corrected did a layer of Machine Sealant.

After sealing I did two layers of BG and to finish it all off..... Patriot Wax!  :patriot:

Get ready for your face to be melted!

DSC_0479.jpg

DSC_0488.jpg

DSC_0484.jpg

DSC_0482.jpg

DSC_0470.jpg

DSC_0458.jpg

DSC_0440.jpg

Here are my Before and After Pics...

Before:

PhotoSep02121945PM.jpg

After:

PhotoSep0211304PM.jpg

Edited by Kingsford

My face has been melted.   :)

WELL DONE.  The Patriot wax on the glaze looks great.  

Did you use the Cyclo, PC or Flex polisher for the correction?

All of it was done with a Flex.

This may have been Pre-Cyclo introduction. I can't remember when I took the pics.

Goal is to possibly buy a Cyclo in the near future but I'm still on the fence. Been toying with the idea of selling my PC but I feel like it's one of those things that once you get rid of it... You'll find a use for it and want it back.

Edited by Kingsford

Oh, that is very nice.  How often do you machine correct your paint?

Spring, Summer and Fall.

As long as it's warm it will be mostly swirl free. Doing this usually I only have to go over it with Polish but this time I did the 2 stage just for fun.

That looks very nice.  Looks better than new.

Haha funny you say that... It looked terrible when it was Brand New with 33 miles one it! I'll have to dig up the pictures!
Edited by Kingsford

Goal is to possibly buy a Cyclo in the near future but I'm still on the fence. Been toying with the idea of selling my PC but I feel like it's one of those things that once you get rid of it... You'll find a use for it and want it back.

It always happens that way.  One reason why I never sell my tools once I purchase them.  Truck looks nice, BTW.