Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quoting

2quikta

When I click the "quote" button it sends me to the reply but with no quote. I looked for a button to hit in the reply, to no avail.

When you say "no quote", do you mean the quote box is empty, or the quote box doesn't appear at all in the reply field? What device/browser are you using?

Can you test this out in a different browser to see if the same problem occurs?

When I click the "quote" button it sends me to the reply but with no quote. I looked for a button to hit in the reply, to no avail.

When you say "no quote", do you mean the quote box is empty, or the quote box doesn't appear at all in the reply field? What device/browser are you using?

No quote box at all. IE

So it doesn't look like this? 

Works for me.  Could it be a pop up box problem? 

Nope. Only forum this seems to be an issue

Odd

Do you get a little pop up in the bottom right corner when you go to quote a post.  Sometimes you need to click that if the box comes up.

Not with single quote, but with multi-quote the box comes up and tallies the number of quotes. When I press the reply button within that box it still just jumps to the reply window with no quotes shown.

Same thing happens with me on Internet Explorer. If I open up Safari on same the CPU, it works just fine.

Works fine on my phone as well.

Edit: I also can't paste anything in reply box.

Edited by BKazzle