Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Clinic - March 14 in Nashua, New Hampshire!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be driving my show car/daily driver/daddy taxi - aka 2000 Dodge Intrepid ES

Keep an eye out for me, I'll be driving this. I can't be trusted to take my vette up there, I'd probably try to trade it in on that ZR-1 they have in the showroom :lol:

Image-CE442220EA5B11DD.jpg

Keep an eye out for me, I'll be driving this. I can't be trusted to take my vette up there, I'd probably try to trade it in on that ZR-1 they have in the showroom :lol:

Yeah your right, I'll trade them my Intrepid for their vette, well a trade and they would have to throw in some cash.:lol:

This is my first post on here. I'm located down in Rhode Island and I can't wait to attend. Do I need to sign up or just show up? I would hate to drive up there and can't get in. What all will be for sale up there since I'm getting ready to place an order? Any information would be great. Thanks.

Rob

This is my first post on here. I'm located down in Rhode Island and I can't wait to attend. Do I need to sign up or just show up? I would hate to drive up there and can't get in. What all will be for sale up there since I'm getting ready to place an order? Any information would be great. Thanks.

Rob

Rob

You do not have to sign up... just show up. I have about 98% of what Adam's sells (missing maybe 2 or 3 items). Everything will be on sale and you won't have to pay sales tax or shipping. You can send me a PM with your list and I can let you know how much money to bring with you. See you there.

Just an FYI...it's Nashua not Nashau. Just incase anyone is trying to bang that into a GPS to get there.

Good catch Mike, hopefully everyone within driving distance can make it up there :2thumbs:

Here is a good link for anyone who needs directions.

http://www.macmulkinchevrolet.com/Information-Directions.aspx

Hey Jason,..... Will you have the wheel cleaner at the show.

Hi Ivan, :welcomebanner:

We will be sure to have some new Green Wheel cleaner at the event in NH.

Jason and Norm, is there already product heading to the show, or do we need to send it separately?

Thanks!:patriot:

Not sure what else I need, but I will be getting the Green Wheel cleaner for sure. I may also see if they have any of the 5 gallon Detail Spays, I have a big project coming up, yes it will take that much.

Edited by ozzy