Customer Service 866.965.0400

DA Drill Attachment

Kingsford

Question

I've been wondering this for a while now... since only one company makes this DA Drill attachment I figured it would be ok to ask about. 

Has anyone tried the Megs DA Drill Attachment with Adam's Products for spot correction?

Don't know how well/unwell it would work with it's speed restriction. Kicked around the idea of buying one to use for spot corrections with Adam's 4" pads.

Edited by Kingsford

9 answers to this question

Well right now the 4" pad is the ONLY reason why I still have my PC and haven't sold it. Figured if I sold it for $80 and bought the drill attachment I could free up some space in my garage and make $40.

Well right now the 4" pad is the ONLY reason why I still have my PC and haven't sold it. Figured if I sold it for $80 and bought the drill attachment I could free up some space in my garage and make $40.

With the 4" attachment, the PC is a little beast man!  

I have the DA Drill Attachment. I only used it once. The pads that came with it were not that good and really too small to do a full size car. It would work for spot corrections but I would stay with your PC since you already have that.