Customer Service 866.965.0400

What hose nozzle are you currently sporting?

madspeed

Question

12 answers to this question

I use Adams old USA made one.  They have a new one coming out that's supposed to be killer.  

Note, Adams distributors probably have some of the old ones left.  I personally never had an issue with them and it's a solid performer. 

I use Adams old USA made one.  They have a new one coming out that's supposed to be killer.  

Note, Adams distributors probably have some of the old ones left.  I personally never had an issue with them and it's a solid performer.

I use the same one. Been using it for about 3 years I guess and never had any problems with it.

Oh, and the reason they stopped selling them is because the supplier was always back ordered on them.  They make fire nozzles for the US Government and guess who comes first!  

Eric @ Thompson still shows them in stock and for 10 bucks cheaper than usual (he has a discount code as well), I'd get one from him!  If you have any issues with it there is a sticky on how to "de-grease" it somewhat internally so it doesn't constantly adjust when on the ground.