Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sealant on matte wheels

HydroBlueJK

Question

Ok guys

I ordered a set of fuel hostage wheels that are a Matte black finish..

Can I use quick sealant on these or liquid sealant

My intent was to seal the faces and barrels before taking them to get mounted and balanced

Here's a pic of the wheels

ylmV1ZW.jpg

17 answers to this question

An express!  Looks good!  I have a 2013 CC 4x4 Sport with air and A8.  GREAT truck! 

Have you thought about debadging it?  

thanks man i liked the factory wheels with the 35s but i didnt like the spacer..i get an awful vibration around 65-70 so i ended up ordering a set of wheels..lol

ive thought about debading it just because the damn wash mit gets caught in the 4x4 badge on the back and i get white hair left over from the adams mit LOL

thanks man i liked the factory wheels with the 35s but i didnt like the spacer..i get an awful vibration around 65-70 so i ended up ordering a set of wheels..lol

ive thought about debading it just because the damn wash mit gets caught in the 4x4 badge on the back and i get white hair left over from the adams mit LOL

Yep!  Plus on a dark color like that I think it looks awesome!  I did mine in like 30 minutes.  Cut off with fishing line, then grab a corner and pull away from itself like a command strip at a 45º angle and they come off cleanly.  

Got them today

Seems to be a defect in one of the wheels.. Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this is a big deal

bkj5Ig4.jpg

xIKIWWN.jpg

There is like an indentation in the lip there.. I'm sure no one would ever notice it but you know how OCD is wth vehicles

Agreed. I don't care how many people wouldn't notice it, it's an issue regardless. Hopefully you bought from a reputable seller who will do the right thing and either replace or at the very least discount the purchase.