Customer Service 866.965.0400

What goes better with your USA made nozzle? A USA made hose at Home Depot of course!

Ricky Bobby

Question

Just picked up one of these last night in anticipation for my Dramm (the one Adam's used to sell, I ordered from Amazon) brass shut off valve, and my incoming USA made fire hose nozzle, still waiting on a message back from Nick on the ETA of the new version from Adam's, or I might just pick one of the old style LDM nozzles from one of the Adam's distributors, have not decided yet.

$28.97, Made in USA by Goodyear and believe it or not available at your local Home Depot (which has been stocking a decent amount of American made products in the past couple years I've noticed, you just have to look)

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Goodyear-Engineered-Products-5-8-in-x-50-ft-Premium-Commercial-Grade-Black-Rubber-Water-Hose-20258074/100676339

64a7781b-9d1b-4c0b-b4ee-72ac7005121f_400

I have a 50 foot gray "commercial duty" hose from Costco which served me ok for 2 years but will be relegated to the shed as a spare, it does like to kink up and isn't as flexible as this Goodyear hose, looking forward to using it as it should be a breeze to roll up in my hose caddy I keep outside.

Thought I'd throw up a link in case anyone was in the market for a new hose as spring is here! 

Edited by Ricky Bobby

11 answers to this question

I have two of those and two of the Goodyear hoses that Sears sells.  They have been outside for 3 years and still work fantastic!  Granted we don't get the freezing temps that many of you do but they do get 90 degree heat for 6 months of the year.

I have had one of these, left it behind when I sold a house. It was a great hose.

Another great hose made in the USA is the Gilmour Flexogen, also available at Home Depot. I have had one of these for over a decade both up north in the ice and now in Florida in the intense sun. Great hose that has taken a beating and is still in great working condition.