Customer Service 866.965.0400

2014 SS Camaro and 2013 Accord... With Patriot..

Kat

Between today and over the weekend I had chance to correct two cars. My girlfriends 2013 Accord and my brothers 2014 SS

I started out by just doing a normal wash, claying with the soapy water, and rinse.

After all that was done, I broke out my new Cyclo and some Paint Correcting polish with the microfiber pads on the Accord. It had some decent straches from over the winter. Around here in Philly we had our second worst winter ever so the snow brush was used quite a bit. :( Ah well such is life. Once the paint was up to my statisfaction I went on with the white pad and some Revive to clean the paint and give it a lil shine. For the people who say that you don't need to do that step. I don't agree. It totally added depth and clarity to the paint.

Once that was done, I put a coat of Liquid Paint Sealant on the car, with using the Cyclo and grey pads. After that was wiped off, I put on a coat of Brilliant Glaze by hand. Then a nice coat of the Patriot.

The only difference in the process between the Accord and the Camaro, I used the Orange foam pad for the Paint Correcting step. Thats it. The Camaro's swirls weren't as bad as the Accord.

Anyways, on to the Pics. ;) Don't mind them to much, I just got a new lens for my camera as I was detailing the Camaro today. Incase anyone is wondering, the pics were taken with a D600 and a 24mm-70mm F2.8 shot in RAW and edited in Lightroom 5.

DSC_2752_zps3c6f42fb.jpg

DSC_2779_zps8499ea03.jpg

DSC_2776_zps51459e70.jpg

DSC_2762_zpsfd8a07eb.jpg

DSC_2760_zpsfb679378.jpg

DSC_2743_zpsfb0ebaaa.jpg

And the rest of the pics..

http://s292.photobucket.com/user/kat136913/library/adams%20detailing%20stuff

Edited by Kat

Thanks guys! It's always nice detailing something nice. The Accord is awesome. Rides nice, runs low 14s stock. Crap, that means I have to do more work to the GTO. Haha

Next up is a 2012 V6 Camaro this weekend. Tho I think I'm breaking out the rotary buffer for that one. The previous owner looks like they only ran it through car washes. :/.