Customer Service 866.965.0400

Are my Adams polishes still good to use?

PokerBlakeB

Question

Hello gents,

I purchased some polishes from Adams back in June 4th, 2010 and am wondering if they are still safe to use. The products I ordered were 16 oz Swirl and Haze Remover, 16 oz Fine Machine Polish, and 16 oz Machine SuperWax. Also a 16oz bottle of detail spray and a Adams clay bar in a sealed container. Everything has been stored inside its entire life. I have shaken the bottles roughly once per year up until now. Also, the little red caps that plug into the bottle for an air tight seal have been installed the entire time, as well as the black screw on cap. What do you guys think??? Are they still safe to use?

Edited by PokerBlakeB

6 answers to this question

Sounds good, I will give them a try.  I've yet to use any of my detailing supplies since I ordered them years ago and can't wait to try out the PC7424XP.  I've watched every Adam's video and all of Junkman's videos including his DVDs.  I literally cannot wait to detail my girlfriends car!  Problem is she wont let me have it for a day or two cause she's always busy haha.  I'll make a thread showing my before and after results  :D

Sounds good, I will give them a try.  I've yet to use any of my detailing supplies since I ordered them years ago and can't wait to try out the PC7424XP.  I've watched every Adam's video and all of Junkman's videos including his DVDs.  I literally cannot wait to detail my girlfriends car!  Problem is she wont let me have it for a day or two cause she's always busy haha.  I'll make a thread showing my before and after results  :D

Sounds good Blake.  And you do a few sections at a time, if that all the time you can get.