Customer Service 866.965.0400

Polish is not coming off completely!

DwDrummer

Question

I got a chance today to try out my Adams essential kit with my Porter Cable this afternoon. I noticed that the Swirl and Haze remover, Fine Machine Polish, and Super Wax would not completely wipe off and left a nice shine but when you touch you finger to the paint its still has a oily haze to it. I misted the pads with detail spray and also misted my MF towel with detail spray but it still didn't help. Did I use to much product? What am I doing wrong? I just stopped where I was because I wanted to see what I was doing wrong before I finished my truck. Hopefully I can get this figured out by tomorrow so I can finish my truck and get my shine on!:D

Thanks,

DwDrummer

Edited by DwDrummer

Well I got the truck finished up today, I think I was using to much product on the S&H and FMP. I applied the SMW yesterday afternoon and wiped it off this morning, most of it wiped off but I'm gonna give it till tomorrow and give it another wiped down. Thanks for the help guys!:D

Here's a few picture I took of it just now in the garage here at my dads business. They are not the best pictures but you can see the Adams shine!:banana::banana::banana::banana::pc::pc::pc::pc:

Thanks,

DwDrummer

31494300099_large.jpg31494300098_large.jpg

Edited by DwDrummer

WOW !!!!!!

Looks great, just mist it with DS and wipe it down tomorrow and you'll be good to go. Do you have any BSG ?

:iagree:

Truck looks great Derek!! If you don't love the way the Machine Super Wax comes off, call me. Also good to remember, the MSW is a sealant, not to be used too often. Use it every 3-6 months for protection. It might take a little extra time to cure, but after the next wash and dry, all you will need to use is Detail Spray to keep the truck insanely shiny!:banana:

Thanks for reporting back Derek, and keep us posted:patriot:

:iagree:

Truck looks great Derek!! If you don't love the way the Machine Super Wax comes off, call me. Also good to remember, the MSW is a sealant, not to be used too often. Use it every 3-6 months for protection. It might take a little extra time to cure, but after the next wash and dry, all you will need to use is Detail Spray to keep the truck insanely shiny!:banana:

Thanks for reporting back Derek, and keep us posted:patriot:

Thanks Adam!:pc: I'm in love with the Adams Polishes!:D Friday afternoon when I left work I pulled my truck out into direct sunlight and wiped over it with detail spray and the MSW residue wiped off 100% and I do not have any kind of swirl marks now! Very good products and customer serivice, just wanted to say thanks again!:banana::banana::banana::banana::pc::jester:

Derek