Customer Service 866.965.0400

Mystery Box?

Hey all!

I'm not one to complain about Adams, but I think I must be missing something. I ordered 2 mystery boxes recently and received glaze, tire shine and wheel cleaner.

Is that the normal amount? Adding that up, I didn't even surpass the total I paid for the 2 mystery boxes. Any feedback would be great!

*update*

And just like that, they are sending me my other box that I ordered. BOOM! Love Adams.

Edited by DJJimGreen

Check you account and make sure they sent two. Also what size are the products that you recieved? Adams will make it right.

I know they will! They are awesome! Just a concern of mine.. Looks like they shipped 2 and they were the 16oz bottles.

Kinda sounds like 1 box based on value.  Give Adam's customer service a call, that's what they're there for.

I noticed during the most recent MB promo the prices and the deal changed from what they were around the holidays.  I thought the previous deal was $39.99 for $50 worth of product and the most recent deal was $29.99 for $40 worth of product.  

I could be wrong, I'm married.  #beenwrongbefore #usedtoit

Edited by KSRegalGS

Hey all!

I'm not one to complain about Adams, but I think I must be missing something. I ordered 2 mystery boxes recently and received glaze, tire shine and wheel cleaner.

Is that the normal amount? Adding that up, I didn't even surpass the total I paid for the 2 mystery boxes. Any feedback would be great!

Get in touch with us today... sounds like the warehouse just mistakenly shipped the wrong quantity.

In the future just shoot us an email first - I could've had this already rolling in terms of making it right, but don't always see forum posts until I have time to check.

Get in touch with us today... sounds like the warehouse just mistakenly shipped the wrong quantity.

In the future just shoot us an email first - I could've had this already rolling in terms of making it right, but don't always see forum posts until I have time to check.

Thanks! I shot an email in earlier this morning. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy before I started complaining. Haha

• 2 weeks later...

How do I always miss out on the mystery boxes :(

Is there any going on right now? Where do I find out about the sales?!

Sales are posted in the MEMBERS ONLY: Contests Sales & Announcements section

If you want to be notified about sales you can click "follow this forum" in the members only: contests sales & announcements section of the forum.  Follow button is on top right part of page right under "View New Content" button.  

Once you are following the forum you can choose how often you want to be notified.  And then notification settings in your options controls how you are notified (email vs notification icon on the forum)