Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cyclo Brushes on interior...

DJJimGreen

Question

Hey all!

A few questions regarding using cyclo brushes with the cyclo machine.

When swapping pads to the brushes, do you need to swap the nuts on the cyclo for the difference in weight? I forgot what they are called (pretty newb here), but I hope you know what I'm mentioning. The counter balance nuts?

Also, are the cyclo brushes only good to use on carpet? Orrrr are they also approved to work on cloth seats? Are the brushes too tough?

Thanks!

8 answers to this question

To answer your questions regarding the Cyclo brushes, yes you need to change the balance weights on the machine heads, and the brushes are available in various stiffness bristles for use on both carpet and upholstery. The instructions included with the Cyclo polisher will also give you the correct color weight to install for each particular accessory you may use.

Hope this helps...........................

Also, are the cyclo brushes only good to use on carpet? Orrrr are they also approved to work on cloth seats? Are the brushes too tough?

As mentioned you do need to change the balance weights out.

It depends on which brushes you have. Cyclo themselves make 4 different ones for different situations. The white brush that Adam's sells is good for carpets and sturdier material. There is a grey brush as well that would be good for seats. I have used it on really dirty leather with great success, you just can't use much pressure. They also make stiffer brushes as well. I use them for cleaning deep cleaning my shower LOL.