Customer Service 866.965.0400

The New SLS...called the GT???

StubStang

Watched my DVR'd episode of TGUK last night and this was on there... I love the look of it and all the points they made were very logical. Smaller engine, smarter placement of turbos on the inside of the engine, for similar (identical by some measure) performance and a lower price tag. Whats not to like?

Watched my DVR'd episode of TGUK last night and this was on there... I love the look of it and all the points they made were very logical. Smaller engine, smarter placement of turbos on the inside of the engine, for similar (identical by some measure) performance and a lower price tag. Whats not to like?

Yup, thats what gave me the inspiration to write a quick topic about the new GT. I like it but I will miss the SLS.

it was also featured on Top Gear either this week or last...can't remember as I watched both episodes last night.  sure is a pimp car

Thats right, I was watching that before I typed my article. Mr. May gave some good thoughts on the new GT

even though it's half off now, unfortunately it's still slightly out of my budget LMAO... maybe one day :)

So this is the german corvette? lol

Corvette wouldn't have a shot against this monster on the track (down the stretch maybe)

Corvette wouldn't have a shot against this monster on the track (down the stretch maybe)

I meant more so in category. it's a sports coupe and their high end car.

I don't know much about this car, but the Z51 is a pretty impressive track car. I guess we will see what happens

the z51 performed similar to a '12 SLS AMG GT

http://fastestlaps.com/comparisons/mercedes_sls_amg_gt-vs-chevrolet_corvette_c7_z51_stingray.html

Edited by Z06Seal

I meant more so in category. it's a sports coupe and their high end car.

I don't know much about this car, but the Z51 is a pretty impressive track car. I guess we will see what happens

the z51 performed similar to a '12 SLS AMG GT

http://fastestlaps.com/comparisons/mercedes_sls_amg_gt-vs-chevrolet_corvette_c7_z51_stingray.html

Funny I just watched Top Gear and their take on the vette. Seems pretty good. Im waiting to see the mid engined version. 

Can you say "Ferrari-Destroyer"?

Funny I just watched Top Gear and their take on the vette. Seems pretty good. Im waiting to see the mid engined version. 

Can you say "Ferrari-Destroyer"?

There has been nothing but good reviews on the vette so far. great performer on the track. rivals previous generation Z06. The new generation Z06 is another story.