Customer Service 866.965.0400

Put some new wheels on, plus quick sealant pics on satin black

bjoeaull

So yeah, I got tired of the chrome 22's and needed a change.  Opted for these 22 GM Reps satin black with some terra grapplers on them.  I'm digging them, although it took some adjusting not seeing the bling anymore. I am still deciding how to address the other chrome on truck.  I don't want to lose all of it, but thinking most likely lose the nerf bars and go retractable or just black bars.  Also the mirrors for sure black.  But I think I will leave the rest for now.  It is a denali and I hate to take all of that away from it.  

Also the close up pics are the after and before with just quick sealant.  It really made them pop!  I can't wait to try some brilliant glaze on them.  Its snowy and nasty right now so these are the only pics I have till it gets nicer out.  

Keep in mind this was an overcast, hard to really catch the beauty of satin black in pictures on a vehicle

post-4163-0-99751200-1424403668_thumb.jpg

post-4163-0-13401400-1424403689_thumb.jpg

post-4163-0-14333600-1424403711_thumb.jpg

post-4163-0-50055800-1424404081_thumb.jpg

Edited by bjoeaull

I contacted a guy off a forum from gm-trucks.com, he sells oem parts and replicas from what I understand.  My set of satin black 22 replicas were a little over $1k shipped.   Then I got the tires and mounting locally.  He was easy to deal with, actually did it all over text message.  http://oempartsdirectinc.com

Edited by bjoeaull