Customer Service 866.965.0400

Impressed so far and I didn't even try Adams

Hi everyone,

I heard of Adams from the camaro5 forums, lost of great feedback so I decided to try the line up,

I purchased about $400 bucks worth of products, when I try a line I usually go all out and try the entire line up.

Living up in Canada I wasn't totally shocked when some of my products arrived frozen, they actually expanded and cracked.

I reached out at the support team and was promptly greeted by Dexter, he went over and above in replacing the damaged products and even gave me a few freebies.

It easy to see support at Adams is second to none, very impressed.

I can't wait for warmer weather so I can try these products.

I was also impressed on how nice this stuff smells, WoW

you're not going to find a better company and community full of great people and GREAT products!!  

I'm sure there are other products out there that MAY (possibly!...but most likely NOT! lol) work just as well.  BUT, with the level of Customer Service and the community of good people here, Adams is BY FAR the hands down winner!  I came from using Zaino for years!  Adams blows them away.

WELCOME to the Adams Addiction!

• 1 month later...

Hello,

First of all I never do surveys or comment on product/services even on their websites.

After dealing with Adam's Polishes I had to. I heard about this product from a friend of mine that details cars for a living and he showed me how some of there stuff works, that was about a year ago.

Just recently I looked into ordering 1 of everything they have to try out and thought it would be a great time with their 15% off.

Well my tablet was having some issues with my cart before check out and my order wasnt equalling out right and unfortunately it was after hours to call them and the code for 15% ended that night.

The next morning I called and a guy Ben answered and was extremely helpful to the point that I knew I would love this company and realized I've never had customer service rep be that helpful.

I have had no issues with this company nor do I feel that I will in the future.

Thank you guys for all the help

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...